Saturday, November 3

Madly and the Jackal by M. Leighton

Title: Madly and The Jackal
Author: M. Leighton
Pages: 273
Publisher: M. Leighton Copyright 2012

Where to find Michelle ~
Blog: http://mleightonbooks.blogspot.com
Facebook: M. Leighton Author Page
Twitter: @mleightonbooks
Goodreads: M. Leighton, Author
Email: m.leighton.books@gmail.com

From the Back of the Book ~

How deep does love run?  Deeper than the ocean?  Deeper than memory?  Deeper than magic?

Following their plan to save Atlas, Madly and Jackson return the spirit of Wolfhardt to his prison beneath the sea.  But even the best laid plans couldn't account for the surprises they find.  This time, Lore aren't their only challenges.

Madly is special in ways no one could have guessed and dark forces seek to control her.  They want her power, but first they must weaken her.  They need her beaten.  Vulnerable.  Near death.  And alone.  But that task isn't an easy one with Jackson at her side.  The strongest of their kin, the only way to separate Jackson from Madly is to destroy his love for her, to erase it from his mind.  And his heart.

Is it possible to steal Jackson's love from Madly?  Or is their love the only truly unbreakable thing?





Ok. So, the one thing I can say about this book is HOT! HOT! HOT! In the first book, yes it had some scenes that would make you blush, but in Madly and the Jackal...Oh My Gosh!  I have yet to read any of M. Leighton's adult books, but if they are half as steamy as some of the scenes in this book then I am in.  I believe the first romantic scene actually even made me jealous.  Not only does Jackson have the looks but he's got the moves too.  I am just "madly" about Jackson!  

The story line sticks to the first book really well, and I feel another book coming on soon.  I haven't checked to see when the next book comes out or if she has made plans for another book, but I know I will definitely be reading it.  As you can tell, we have only been through two of the fairy tale creatures that have been set free from Atlas, so I feel we have a long way to go.

All in all, I'm very anxious to read more and hope that anyone reading my review will grab a copy and join this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment